Posted on January 21st, 2013 by admin
I want to buy my mom a very good anti aging/wrinkle cream. She has just bought a very expensive cream, and it just so happens that its doing nothing at all to help her out. Which anti aging/wrinkle cream have you used that has made you really see results?
It’s so nice of you to want to buy your Mom a good anti-aging/anti wrinkle cream.
I think buying a cream or surface treatment is so much better than getting surgery or using Botox.
When I select my anti-aging products, I tend to look for a few things:
1) are there proven results?
2) can I get a trial or sample (so I know it will work before I spend a lot of money)
3) are the results as good as Botox or even better? (I want to get really great results without the pain or hassle)
4) decide what you want to focus on treating (age spots, wrinkles, sagginess- or all of the above)
5) decide how often you want to apply the treatment and how long it should take (I don’t like to sit around for hours- I want something I can use quickly and then get on with the rest of my day)